- What areas do you service?
- What is your hourly rate?
- Do you Service the Telephone Equipment you sell?
- Can you come out and give us a quote?
- My Phone Carrier said they only take it to their box, I don’t understand.
- Do you supply Dial tone services and internet services?
- Do you offer equipment leases?
A: Our hourly rates are very competitive.
Service calls, during our normal business hours (8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday)starting at $90.00 per hour. There is a one hour minimum plus a nominal trip charge. Customers are billed by the ½ hr. after the first hour. Services after 5:00 p.m. or emergency service requests will be billed at time and a half. Service outside of our local area is billed additional travel time, please contact us for an estimate.
A: Absolutely, all of our technicians are in house employees and certified on several different types of systems. We are also capable of installing all cabling for your equipment.
A: We would be happy to set up an appointment to give you a free quote. CLICK HERE
A: The Phone Carriers only take the line to what they call the (MPOE) Minimum Point of Entry.
We can normally run the cable from there to where you need service.
A: Miller Telcom Services is not a service provider, we sale, repair and install equipment and hardware. However, we are partnered with several service providers who can give you competitive quotes for your business needs.
A: Yes, we are partnered with several leasing companies. Please contact us and we will refer you to a leasing agent.